Flat Military Boots

CustardCream

Reaction score
my uggs and my trainers are all I can wear my feel still kill but going on a shopping spree on Monday and wanna know what to buy to wear with my new boots? Not for anything special just day to day. It doesnt have to be Mat wear. Thanks in advance girls xxxx

I wore them in the summer with my shorts and whatever took my fancy really. Just dunno for the winter :( Thanks hun x

I live in my skinnys with vests if I'm not in dresses

---
-

leggings and long jumpers/tops

I wear mine with denim shorts if it's hot and skinny jeans if it's a bit chilly!
Leggings/tights too :) Some nice dresses can go with them xxx

Now its getting colder and being preggy over winter this time im going to say leggings, skinny jeans, jumper dresses, long tops and cardis. But thats me, and I wear cardis that cover my ass too. I like the longer ones myself. But whatever I wear will have to go with my rocket dog boots!

I wear mine with denim shorts if it's hot and skinny jeans if it's a bit chilly!
Leggings/tights too :) Some nice dresses can go with them xxx

Same here with my denim shorts, I just dont 'do' dresses. I aint really girlie tbh x Thanks hun x

LOVE my denim shorts <3 Haven't worn a dress in a long time, which isn't like me. I usually wear tights with dresses though and all mine have ripped :lol: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back