Flared Jeans??

mandspice

Reaction score
Do we like them?? I know they're in fashion now but I can't decide - ordered some bootcut maternity jeans from TopShop but they've sent me "skinny flares" as a substitute cos the bootcut ones are out of stock for the forseeable future....They fit perfectly but I'm not sure about the flared aspect.....esp as I'm short....what kind of shoes would make them look best?

(I'm reluctant to send them back as I've searched high and low and these are the only mat jeans which fit me!)

Thanks! x

I LOVE flares!!

Seriously - you can wear anything with 'em. I wear a lot of little ballet style pumps and as it's just my toes poking out makes me look like I have cute little feet. (I'm size 6). They look good with retro style trainiers as well and can also be worn with heels for the disco diva look. (The higher & sparklier the better).

Enjoy!!!

I love bootcut - BUT, I think flares look fantastic on people with slim legs!!
(I couldn't get away with it, they just make my legs more tree trunk like)

I'm a skinny jean lover, i love my skinny jeans with boots and heels, but the heels are on hold until bubs arrives.

I'm far too old, short and fat for the skinny variety and usually wear bootcut.

I LOVE flares though and am excited about the 70's trend. Will definitely be getting a pair, not wearing them with flats but nice wedges :D

I love flares, actually I agree with everything Tadpole said 8)

I love flares, I think they're more flattering. I wear trainers (Etnies) with almost everything.

i wear ALL.

skinnys with my biker boots, bootcut and flares with my trainers or doc martins.

mainly wearing combats latley tho.

im a skinny jean lover cos of my uggs but i have a fave pair of booycut that have been with me for years and fit perfectly!

I used to LOVE flares on jeans and didn't understand why anyone would wear other types lol that was before skinny jeans came back into style. I don't like the skinny jeans on myself but I don't really like flares anymore either, my legs are long and they can look a bit silly sometimes. I think I prefer bootcut now :)

I love my skinnies, id actually do anything just to be able to put a certain pair back on, god they make my legs look good, and my bum :( but enough of that.
I've onyl managed to find one pair of maternity skinnies, they're ok, but hardly the same. the rest all seem to be super flared, and i havnt worn flares for years, that was odd!!!

I'm getting used to them now but i feel they make my legs look fat, im pretty sure the huge belly doesnt help either though

I voted bootcut!!
I would like flares if I had thinner thighs but I wouldnt look right at the mo with them I dont think?
Same with skinny jeans! My thighs are too big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back