Fitted sheet clips??

Tilly

Reaction score
Morning ladies and bumps

I finally got round to buying the fitted sheets for my carrycot and crib today. I have tried them on the mattresses and they both fit but only just, I am a little worried that they could easily spring off. I am sure that I have seen clips that you pull both sides of the sheet together with and go under the mattress when I have been searching for things but now typically I can't find anything.

I hope this message makes sense and I would really appreciate it if anybody knows where I can get these safety clips from.

did you get different size ones for the crib to the carrycot as i had to, they do them slighty bigger for a crib to the carrycot/moses basket ones :wink:

i got some clips like that for our bed... think i got mine from the Kleeneze catalogue you get through your letterbox. Think you can order them online through them as well.
xx

My moses basket sheets are really tight when I first put them on the matress, they stretch after a few hours and are no problem at all. I think they just need a stretch when new/ been washed.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back