Fist chewing..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello - i have put this in ask a mum too, but its busier in here

Hannah has suddenly started fussing with her feeding and at the end of her bottle she is starting to shove her fists into her mouth......she also does this when she is starting to get hungry but has done this for a while....but the shoving them in her mouth at a lot of other times is a new one on me...

could it be she is starting to teeth or would there be other symptoms, such as dribbling and rosey cheeks first?

or could it be she has just discovered her fists, she is 10 and a half weeks...

or has she discovered this is her way of telling us she is full...?

Thanks

xx

It's a normal fist-discovering milestone hun! Yay booboo xx

oh excellent :)

this could explain some unsettled nights then if she has learned lots over the past few days...

yay for discovery of her puddies!!! :D

xx

The feet will be next, harrison has just found them and spent half an hour the other ay just staring and touching them!! So cute!!
xxx

i showed her her feet today...she didnt look impressed,,,,,lol xx

Romilly loves her feet only when she has socks on!!

Joe has been doing this as well this week and they are nearly the same age. He's also trying to suck his thumb but i don't think its big enough for him!

Emily has also discovered her fists this past week... No signs of her having any interest in her feet yet though!

Same here! Chloe has discovered her hands and does keep staring at her feet too! Hehe so cute aren't they. x

Harlow chews her fists that much she has made them chapped!! I have to put cream on them and keep her in the babygrows with mits already in the sleeve! She throws a tantrum when I do that as she just wants to chew her fists! Lil bugga! x

max has put his fists in his mouth today- must have been a one off though as 6 weeks is prob too early for him to be that aware???

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back