First time

ERIN84

Reaction score
I know I'm lucky but Emily kept us up last night for the first time since she was 9 weeks!! It's so hard because you just get used to sleeping :-(

Every single night without fail she goes to bed awake and sleeps through! Last night she went to bed and woke up at 10!! She wasn't crying consistently but kept screaming every 15 mins or so! After trying her with milk etc it Finally got till after midnight and we brought her into our bed....suddenly fast asleep!!!!!! I took her through again at 3.15 and the crying started again and kept going till about 4 and she finally went to sleep!!!

Wonder what was up???

Could be teeth? Zac slept through from 7 weeks but for the past 2 weeks he has woken screaming every night at least twice! I can feel his teeth trying to come though. I am knackered now, so used to having a good nights sleep! X

Oh it could be? She was lots better last night but might have a feel. Thanks x

herbie had his needles this wk and has been crying in the night he's not well at all bless him, but its a shock to the system when you are so use to them sleeping through.
It dose sound like her teeth tho mine all started moaning in the night once teething started xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back