First Time Mum - Due June 2019

RachyRach

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :)

I’m a first time Mum who got married in June this year and got a BFP on the 25th September My husband and I are so excited for babies arrival, trying to keep an open mind in case of any problems that arise but every week the excitement buildsa little more!

Baby will be the first grandchild on both sides, both sets of grandparents are very excited. Siblings seen very excited too but sister in law and future sister in law are quite cold towards it, which is fine although I hope this changes a bit as time goes on...

So we had our 12wk s an a couple of weeks ago but was only measuring 11wks 1 day, so going back tomorrow to hopefully get an ‘official’ date, thinking somewhere around 6th June.

Main things I’m worried about is weight gain, the birth itself and not having a clue what to do with baby (no babies in the family, no young siblings, cousins etc) so will be using this forum to hopefully get informed and make a few friends!

Thanks for read8ng,

Rach x

Hi welcome the ladies in here are amazing. Have a look in the first trimester section there will be a thread in there for mommas due in June why not join in with that xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back