• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan tomorrow finally

Adele

Reaction score
The times passing nice and quickly actually, seems like yesturday i was moaning I had over a month to wait til I had this scan. I have it at 9:40 tomorrow and should be about 14 weeks along, but I'm still so nervous! and excited at the same time, I just want to make sure everythings ok. I'll update this thread tomorrow when I get back hopefully with a scan pic too! :cheer:

wow cool goodluck and everything will be fine ,just a peanut there atm :)

Hey chick sorry I only just found this thread on here as I was working last night - hope all went alright for you. :hug:

Sorry its taken me so long to update, I havn't be online all that much and only got round to scanning in the piccy. I was about a week ahead with my dates, although I wasnt really too sure about them in the first place, baby was 12 weeks 6 days on the day of the scan and appears to be normal! It was so different to when I had my scan wth Chloe, she was jumping around all over the place. With this one he was just laying there all chilled and stretching, so it was either asleep or I reckon its a boy! Lazy :lol: So all in all it was great, I have my next scan on 8th June to find out whether he really is a boy or another girl! I can't wait, thanks for all your support and heres the pic:

193.jpg

Congratulations on your scan. :cheer: What a cute piccy, baby looks so comfy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back