• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan today! -Updated with Pic

peanut1982

Reaction score
Had our first scan today, going by date of last period (4th Jan) they thought I was over 11 weeks but little wriggler is only about 9 weeks. Was half expecting this as my cycles are up to 45 days at times.

Have to go back for another scan in 3 weeks as they said it was too early to date. I was sure some of you on here had had early scans and still been given a due date? Was hoping I could set up a ticker now but still unsure when baba due! Oh well, not to worry, was amazing to see that there really is a little person in there, it was over in a flash less than a minute but saw the little feet and legs wiggling and heart beating away.

S

:dance: :dance: Wow!! Congratulations- can't wait for my scan!!! :dance: :dance:

Awww well at least you could go off you being nine weeks now? That would give you a due date of around Halloween!!! :shock:
What a pain they couldnt tell you a date though??
I have been sent for a scan (and Im just waiting to get the appointment) FOR a scan to tell me when Im due as I could be anywhere from 4-8 weeks apparently? lol
So whats the point in me going to have that scan if they cant tell me anyways?? lol

Yeh Lea, guess it must be a Halloween time baby!!! I didn't think about it at the time but when I left and looked at my notes it says approx 9 weeks but too early to date suggest rescan in 3 weeks? Which I thought a little odd as I was sure folk on here unsure of their dates had had early dating scans like the one you are going for. Hmmm. not to worry, we still saw the little blob and get to see it again in 3 weeks now which is a bonus I guess! Just trying to scan my photo just now so I can upload a copy...Hope this works

babypeanut.jpg

Congrats hun x bet its so excited your first scan.

I paid for a private scan at 6 weeks as wasnt sure how far gone I was... I was 6 + 1 they told me.

I have my first hospital scan next wednesday and about time ay. Well excited.....

Take care hun

xx

Awww Look at that!!! So cute! And yeah definitely a bonus that you get to go back in 3 weeks!! :D:D:D

Thanks Girls, look forward to seeing pics from your scans too! Looks like it's got a nappy on already in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back