first scan (a bit late!) *updated with (tiny!) pics*

trixipaws

Reaction score
went for my 12-week scan today at (i thought) 14+5 weeks. was so touched seeing it wriggle its legs and open its mouth on the screen! i tried to take a foto of the scan pic with my digital camera so could post it but the flash reflected and without flash it was too dark, and i dont hav a scanner, so alas cannot show u the pic! (unless any1 kno's a solution...?)
also they put my date back to 13+2 weeks. how do i change my ticker, or do i need a new one?

Aw good to know everything went well,

I got myself a new ticker when they moved my date about at my scan

good to know everything went well...I imagine a little disappointing to be put back..

The pic if you have software to change it you can take it without the flash then lighten pic can work

cloud9 said:
good to know everything went well...I imagine a little disappointing to be put back..

lol, it will thank me on 31st may, 2047 when it is still 39 not 40!

cloud9 said:
The pic if you have software to change it you can take it without the flash then lighten pic can work

here are the pics, taken with and without flash, bear in mind i'm a bit new to the internet so sorry they are so small and i havent lightened the pic like u said!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

[/quote]

trixipaws said:
cloud9 said:

lol, it will thank me on 31st may, 2047 when it is still 39 not 40!

]

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back