• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Period After Birth

DebbieM

Reaction score
Hmmmm, ok, so Sunday I started bleeding. Was gutted. I was hoping that I was going to get a big long break from periods after having Luke.

Thing is though.... it came for a day, was fairly heavy, gave me slight cramp and then went away for a day, then came back again. It seems like it's just playing games with me. Yesterday there it was again, on and off and today nothing.

What's going on? LOL

I'm not breastfeeding like you are Debbie but i've just had my first period too.

Before pregnancy they were always heavy, painful and awful but since having Chester (my first period) it was stop-start and not painful or as heavy. Guess our bodies need time to readjust???

Mine came last week and i've just finished. It was heavier and more painful than norm. It also eased off a little then came back just like you are describing. Lasted just under a week

Sprog's 6 weeks old, and I'm breastfeeding. I think I'm already having a period as my postntal bleeding stopped 2 weeks ago, and suddenly I've started again. I was looking forward to a bit more of a break!

Alex is 5 months old I still have not had my first period I breast/formula feed have felt crampy for the past month but no bleeding only bled for aout a week after my c section

I got mine 3.5 weeks after George was born :( devastating as I didn't bleed at all untill I stopped feeding Ellie. AM expecting to come on again this time next week. Booo Hiss!

Mine finished as fast as it started LOL

Not complaining about that!!! :lol:

Got my first one on 12th of this month which surprised me as I'm still breastfeeding, it was crampy and so heavy at first i thought i was weeing blood! It stopped after 3 days though which im glad about, They can be weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back