• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First midwife appointment!

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
Got my first appointment today in an hour! To be honest i can't believe i made it this far after 2 miscarriages (one in Nov and one in April)

Also got my private scan at 3 today..costing me (well my other half lol ) £50 but its worth it cos im panicking! xxx

good luck twice over!!! out of interest that private scan seems cheap - what area are you in?
xxx

Really enjoy it then hun.

And £50 is a really good price, mine was £130.

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck hun :) i had my first midwifes booking in appointment yesterday. All feeling very real now. Just hoping all my blood tests etc come back ok and that i'll get my scan dates asap. Permanently worried at the mo x

Hi, sorry this is the first chance ive had to get online. My midwife appt went ok, sent bloods off etc..just waiting doe scan date now!
Then went for my private scan, the midwives there were so lovely, and saw baby and heartbeat, and baby was jumping around, didnt expect that at 9 weeks! She put it in 4D for a few seconds to show me that baby was nicely embedded in my womb, that was really nice! She said everything looked great and had a strong heartbeat and looked like a strong baby :) He/she was a little wriggler!

I live in leicester, but had the scan in a place called face2face which is in hinckley, they do very good prices! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back