• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

first injections

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Jack is due to go and have his first injections done on Tuesday :cry:

What should i expect? will they make him poorly?

Nathan had no problems with his first injections, he cried when they put the needle in but by the time i put him back in his pram he was smiling again. The doctor did say if he got a temperature after the injections just to give him some calpol but i didnt need to give him anything.

millie cried at her first and second injections but she was fine 5 minutes later, and did not hav a temp or seem ill afterwards.

i got some calpol in just in case, i got it free on scrip :)

Really hope Jack is fine after his injections Krystal :hug:
Having Calpol at hand is a good idea, in case he does have any reaction. Isaac was fine after his too, just a few sobs for obvious reasons, bless him, but it broke my hurt. Just make sure YOU'RE prepared, it's blooming hard when they do them and you're holding LO, think it hurts us parents a great deal! Very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back