last injections

chezzabell

Reaction score
Alastair goes for his last injections 2morow morning, this is when he gets 3 at once :x :x :cry: :cry:

that is such a lot for a small baby :cry:

i hope he is ok :hug:

hi, my little boy mark had his last injections on 3rd jan ( what a way to welcome the new year) he wasnt happy at having 3 injections and was a bit restless the next day with a bit of a temp. gave him some calpol and lots of cuddles and he was fine. so dont worry.hope it goes ok

he will be fine sweety!

Ellis cried a bit and was trying to push the nurses hand away!! hehe ... but wether its two or three they carm down soon enough

:hug:

awww good luck tomorrow sophie, poor alastair :hug: i'm dreading these ones with Louie!
Louie has his 2nd lot on monday :cry:
hope hes ok (& you!)
:hug: :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow; it's horrible isn't it.
Gabriella had hers yesterday and she cried but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, the nurse was nice and quick.

Good luck for Monday Foxy.

Just think ladies this is it now until they are 12 months :cheer:

OH NO! :shock: poor alastair be brave little man and you can beat the nasty nurse up when your bigger. I know its such alot hun and Im dreading Alfies but they need them and its better getting them out the way and done asap :hug: :hug: :hug: ill chat to you in the morning see how your feeling :hug: :hug: :hug:

3 injections!! it was awful :cry: every injection made him cry more, i think i was crying more than him.

He seems ok very sleepy but ok bless him the poor little boy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aaarw bless him, dose him up with calpol then let him sleep and he will be right as rain tonight!

Yuk Otis had his 3rd set of jabs today as well, and boy did he cry, he was not a happy little chappie at all :( . Since then he has slept quite a bit more then he usually does in the afternoon. Hope he's okay tomorrow as we're planning to head into London for the day visiting friends and family, why is it we always do this when he's just had his jabs :roll: ???? Anyway have advised OH that if he's all weepy and unsettled in the morning then we (Otis and me ain't going) :roll: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back