• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

first injections and a poorly baby

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering about your experiences after babies first injections, she had them nearly 3 weeks ago and it seems they have only just started kicking in. She isvery very grumpy - screaming not crying and yesterday this was constant usually mummy cuddles calms her down or her dummy but nothin would settle her.

I gave her some colpol as she was feeling a bit warm but still screaming, she has gone off her milk again!! Actually screams when i try to give it so she isnt getting her full quota.

I took her to docs and she explained the injections and did all her checks and said thart if she is still poorly next week re-arrange her second injections.

Just having really bumpy nights as she is so restless - i am knakered! lol.

Has anyone else had this and is there anything else i can do to try and comfort her?

my daughter was really ill after all her injections hun, the only think you can really do is lots of cuddles and colpol and wait for it to pass, it makes me wonder if they are worth it to be honest, we survived without being stuck with an injection every time we walked into the doctors

jacob was a little ill afetr jos first injections. His temperature went quite high. Calpol seemed to help and standing him by the front door to cool him down but he never went off his milk. Although when we're ill we don't feel like eating so i suppose it's the same for babies. Nothing worse than when they're ill.. they're so helpless. Hope your little girl gets better soon.

H x

Lola had to go into hospital after her first injections, She had a rash all over her and went off her food but they didn't say it was realated to the injection. She's got her second one's on Monday so i'll have to wait and see if it happens again.

Hope your little girl is feeling better soon :hug:

Oh god, Amber has a rash on her face little red spots which merge into a red patch under her right eye and it goes under her cheek. This came up this morning....i trundled back to the docs with her this morning and the doc said it was all related to her being poorly.

I came out not feeling convinced and now reading your post Lola i am worried - what was wrong with your LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back