First day on my own :(

MrsSB

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

It's my first day being on my own as my hubby has had to go back to work. It's been a very emotional day so feeling so drained tonight :(

How are you all doing today?

Stacey xx

Angel Baby 28/06/14 <3

Oh I remember the emotion well. First day is the hardest and it does get easier. Thinking of you!

Last edited:
MrsSB I remember the emotion of my first day alone and found myself just sitting in my daughters room crying. It does get easier although it may not feel it at the mo.
How far on were you? Do you know what sex your baby was?
I had my sleeping angel daughter at 24 weeks. Xx

Thanks Laura and Mummymouse. I'm very sorry for your losses. I was 11 weeks so I don't know what I was having but I'm sure it was a baby boy. It could have been twins due the passing I've had so I'm a bit tore up about that. How are you both today xx

Aw all my thoughts are with you. I really hope your feeling a bit better each day. X

Thanks hun. I feel a bit brighter today as were going to buy a plant that flowers when the baby/baby's were due at the start of January. Are you doing anything nice today xx

I'm working till 5.30 and have my son off school ill! Was up all night with him so all I'm doing is TRYING to keep my eyes open haha x

Awh bless you! What do you do for work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back