• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First day at nursery

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Went back to work monday, mum is doing 2 1/2 days looking after Ruby, OH mum half day and 2 days nursery (I am back full time)

Ruby had her first day at nursery today, and she LOVED it, rang every hour and they said she was fine, a when I picked her up she ws happily playing with the other babies, and zonked out when I got her home!! She has had music and movement today, and musical instruments :cheer:

I feel like a weight has been lifted from me knowing how happy she was there today :hug:

Awwww, bless her, so glad she had fun at nursery, and that you are relaxed in the knowledge that she is comfortable in nursery.

Hope the rest of your first week back goes well hun, just think you're more than halfway to the weekend already :cheer:

:hug:

Glad she enjoyed it. Seren loves nursery, now she gets all excited as she knows she is going and it does really help knowing she's having fun whilst I'm at work.

ahhh thats great that she loved it

i was like you and very worried but now my kids love it Dior crys on days she cannot go :oops:

makes going to work soooo much easier!

Excellent Zoe, must be so much easier knowing she's enjoying it!

Thats gretat makes it so much easier for you i bet!

That is great Zoe; it is such a weight lift isn't it?

Gabriella loves nursery and is absolutely zapped when she gets home. She only does 1 day but really enjoys it.

How is work going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back