First brush of those baby teeth :-)

mum2b410

Reaction score
Well, now that Ethan's first two teeth have cut thru we thought we better start with the brushing- which I thought was gonna be a nightmare (a friend had pre warned me!) but.......he was as good as gold!! :)

OH bought a toothbrush that has a special handle so LO can hold it as well as mummy! He sat on daddy's lap and I brushed his two little pearly whites with him and he was smiling and laughing- it was SO cute!! :)
I dont know if it went well because I have been burshing my teeth in front of him for a while and he's been watching and trying to touch my toothbrush! I just feel relieved it wasnt the nightmare I thought it would be coz we've had enough stress over other things recently!!

Gonna have to think about that first trip to the dentists at some point in the next few months- somehow I dont think that will go quite so well :shock:

xxx

Aww... Well done! I guess seeing you brushing your teeth for a while really got him into feeling ok with it. Like you say thouh, dentist might be a different story! Good luck! Xx

That's excellent hun glad he did well, Angel LOVES having her two teeth brushed, must like the taste of mint or something, but it makes things so much easier :) xx

Well done!! Alice likes her teeth being brushed too. I think she's got used to the taste of toothpaste and tries to lick the brush!!

lol! yeh maybe it is the taste of mint or something! Has anyone taken their LO to the dentist yet? What do they do? xx

Aww bless, Charlie loves brushing his teeth but like with everything else (apart from bottles) he wants to do it himself and he's quite strong so its a challenge making sure they are brushed properly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back