• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Birthday dilemma....

Funkylady

Reaction score
Well...

Its my little uns first birthday on the 30th of this month, and in true form we are throwing her a little party on the 4th October (the following saturday), the only problem is... who to invite.

So far, Ive invited... my mum and dad, my brother/partner/nephew, my sister/partner, my nanna, Ohs sister and family and one of my closest friends.

We are only having a little open house afternoon, with a small buffet and only 2 other children.

The only thing is, i don't know whether to invite my friends from school... 2 of them live here and visit quite alot and the rest are all living in Glasgow/quite a while away.

I don't want to invite a load of people Livvy doesn't know incase she feels a bit unnerved around them, but I don't wanna just invite my friends from round here in case the others take the hump.

What would you do?

help!!

xxx

to be honest i would keep it to her/yours closest friends and family
i dd a big thing for bray and all he did was get upset which i had just kept it to family close friends now

now my son 3 is a week sunday and i have 12 screeming kids coming if u wanna help out ur more than welcome lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back