Oh no what should I do?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I have completly kippered myself, its a friends wedding tomorrow and I had an invite and said i would atten, only to the evening thingy...

Shes not a MAJOR friend like in real life, but like a forum friend, not from here...

Anyway Its tomorrow and firstly i dont think i can make it out of work in time, secondly is she has invited a few peeps from this forum and I REALLY don't want to see them one in particular.
What shiuld I do!

Oh ps i only have her email and facebook (see thats how friendly we are together) Do you think i shoiuld email her at least or just not go???

I feel so bad...

maybe a quick email hun - least then you've let her know and she won't be expecting to see you. also makes it less awkward next time you see her

x

Well thats the thing the last time i saw her was in July last year,,,'

ok hanks for your advice

x

Well thats the thing the last time i saw her was in July last year,,,'

ok hanks for your advice

x

TBH I think you should def let her know, I had a few people at my wedding saying they were gonna be there then didn't turn up on evening and it really p'd me off. Just a quick text or call or in your case email would have been polite at least :hug:

I would email her or send her a quick texts with your reason why you cant attend.
It will save out on the akward question when she asks you why you didn't make it and also might save your friendship xxx

I would just send an email to say you cant make it. I had loads of people who just didnt pitch up to my evening do without telling me they couldnt come and it really annoyed me

I'd say drop her an email. You never know, the other people may have already dropped out and you can go afterall?

If you're dead set on not going though you should at least let her know cos I know for sure it would really annoy me if I expected a load of people to come and they just didn't without telling me..

Steelgoddess said:
she has invited a few peeps from this forum and I REALLY don't want to see them one in particular.
What shiuld I do!

From this forum?

Urchin said:
Steelgoddess said:
she has invited a few peeps from this forum and I REALLY don't want to see them one in particular.
What shiuld I do!

From this forum?

LOL I think she means the other forum she mentioned, different one.

Better had do girly, don't go dissing the pf-masseeve :talkhand:

:rotfl:

leckershell said:
Urchin said:
Steelgoddess said:
What shiuld I do!

From this forum?

LOL I think she means the other forum she mentioned, different one.

Better had do girly, don't go dissing the pf-masseeve :talkhand:

:rotfl:
i read it like urchin too!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

YEAH SOD THE LOVE OF YA!!!

No not really, not this one another one, i guess im just moving in different cycles

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back