Finn at 13 months!

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Here are some December pics of Finn! He's much better, got his appetite back and is a complete monkey! He's just had his first proper hair cut at the hair dressers and we got him measured for some big boy's shoes in Clarks. He can put his hands on his head when you ask him to, clap when you ask him if he's a clever boy and do "round and round the garden like a teddy bear" on his hand!There is a bit of a loose screw in that head of his too and he has nutty sessions! :rotfl:
Oh, and this video might make your skin crawl!!! Can you tell what the noise is?
:roll:

Spot the baby!
Dec08032.jpg

Funny face (before having his hair chopped!)
Dec08014.jpg

After...
finlay1.jpg

Dec08022.jpg

Awwww he has grown up soo much - he's adorable! Love his hair!
I haven't clicked on the video as I'm guessing he is grinding his teeth? Eeeeeeek I've gone all goosebumply just thinking about it!! :lol:

aww cute :D

Did the tree survive?

jools221181 said:
Awwww he has grown up soo much - he's adorable! Love his hair!
I haven't clicked on the video as I'm guessing he is grinding his teeth? Eeeeeeek I've gone all goosebumply just thinking about it!! :lol:
Yes he's grinding his teeth and it's AWFUL! I hate it!

midna said:
hello que jumper long time no speak !! :wave: ..wow 13 months it just feels like yesterday I was cursing you :D

Hes absolutely gorgeous kylie i cant believe how fast they grow!

Pah I gave you my due date, what more do you want? :lol: Gave us quite a scare recently (meningococcal septicaemia & stay in hospital) but he is a total monkey!

oh Kylie the grinding is bloomin awful!!!!!!!! I can't stand teeth grinding!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Took me ages to work out where he was on the first picture :doh: :doh: :doh:

He's such a cutie. Loving the silly face picture :D

:hug: :hug: :hug:

midna said:
jeeebas Im glad hes ok .. no doubt a scary time. send him my love x and kisses from seed x
Has she got any hair yet???

Ih he is just adorable!!! I am glad he is all on the mend and back to getting up to mischief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back