finished work today!

holly;

Reaction score
i'm an LSA in a reception class supporting a little boy with autism and today was our last day.

i've been home around half hour and it's just hit me how much i'm going to miss them all! they all took home handfuls of sweets and presents and looked so happy, i was happy too! then it hit me i'll miss them! i've only been working there since Sept and i love it.

anyone else finished work already ? or when are you taking break for christmas ?

I was told by my manager that my "services wouldn't be needed over the xmas period, until january 7th!" :lol:

However, because I need the money, I asked them if they could still let me come for a couple of days before january, even if I do something else in the office (I normally work as a media researcher).

And today I got an email saying I could come in for a couple of days towards the end of december to do some data entry! :lol:

But yeah it feels good to be off for a couple of weeks and spend time with my family :hug:

I have to work tomorrow, Monday and Wednesday..Boooo :( Only 4 hours each day though, and I'll finish by Jan cause I'm only an xmas temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back