Finding the time

lucylou

Reaction score
How do you all manage to reply to all posts and catch up on everything in here? :? I find it really hard and everyday I say I'm gonna try to get more involved but I just can't manage it :(

me 2 or if i am off sick like now! :wink:

I do it when Jack is napping or i leave it on and just flit backwards and forwarsds whilst i'm doing other stuff
always click on posts since last visit :D

I come on when Ella is napping or asleep at night :) I can't hoover then as it makes too much noise (and that child would sleep right through it when she was a newborn, now she wakes up so easily!) so I might aswell come on here ;)

I have a laptop in the lounge so I can do all my jobs and check the forum in between. Right now I am rocking Brody in his boucy chair with my foot cos it's waaaaay past naptime, I need to get him to have 1/2 hour or he won't sleep later.

I'm always trying to tidy up or sort myself out when Charlie is asleep and I never manage to catch up on it all on here and when he goes to bed I spend time with OH although he's watching a crappy Jackie Chan film now so I've popped on! x

It was easier before joe now its a bit more tricky but I dont read the paper or watch much telly so I just pop on every now and again during the day. 5 mins each time or so.

Sometimes its like having people there, you know if you are having a bad day there will usually be someone on. Or if you have a question?

Lucylou I am exactly the same as you!! When Phoebe is asleep I tend to do housework or try and eat etc.

I try hard to keep up with forum events but struggle.

Usually I just ask Sami to fill me in :rotfl:

Mines on pretty much all the time, Damien is either playing or asleep when I'm on here, but if he is playing, then I'm flitting back and forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back