Finances

Bee7

Reaction score
Are there any single mums who could give me some advice on how to cope financially. It looks as though me and my OH could be splitting up and i need to know what i'm entitled to on my own.

I was low income (under 16k) when i worked full time before i got pregnant. My plan is to only go back to work part time as i have no childcare, so i'd be earning even less (probs only around 6 or 7 grand a year). I rent privately and my monthly bills come to around £800 - thats excluding food, petrol, clothes etc.

Does anyone in a similar position know how much i might be entitled to on benefits? I didn't want to have to go down this route but i have no other choice :(

You should get child tax credits at 61.02 a week, you'd get help with rent and council tax depending on your earnings x
If you go ti entitled to and put in your salary details, as well as the details for your.local housing allowance.it can give you a pretty good estimate xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

i havent a clue should really look into it, you sound in a similar position to me xx

You should be fine. I live with my daughter and although money can be tight sometimes it's really not that bad ad you're entitled to winter payments to help with electric in the winter and winter fuel payments etc when the bills get more expensive. When you work you'll get loads of help with child care allowance and working tax credits etc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back