Finally!

knopk@

Reaction score
I have my Bugaboo base delivered, footmuff will be delivered today as well, still waiting for the fabrics to be in stock (had to hunt all over the internet for the Paul Frank collection).

I am just so happy things are moving, will try to put it together this weekend:dance:

Yay! Will you be putting a dolly in it and taking it for a spin? ;-)

Yay! Will you be putting a dolly in it and taking it for a spin? ;-)

:rofl: we were testing our pram last night and I was soooooo tempted to strap one of my rabbits in and go to the shop!!!! Always thought it would be fun to pretend to be a mad 'cat lady' and see what reactions I would get!!!!!

Haha with a bump too! If anyone asked you could've said you were expecting another bunny! Love it!

He he I think I am def gonna have to do it tonight now :bunny:

I might have to catch one of the neibours' cats then. Do want to take it for a spin and practise folding/unfolding etc

:rofl: I love a dare! I got as far as putting him in it and he was having none of it, beast jumped straight out of it before I got near the door!!!! Hope baby doesn't do that lol!!!! How you doing at catching a cat knopk@? hope you had better luck than me :rofl:

Last edited:
how much was ur bugaboo? i'm seeing them for around about £770 in mothercare and john lewis. when i mentioned the bugaboo to friends they said they cost about a grand?! am i missing some extras i need?? xx

I was going to catch a cat this weekend, we have one that's quite tame but might need to swaddle it first.
Pos, new ones do cost £770, I ordered mine off internet and its a bit cheaper than shops - £612 for the base and about £80 for fabrics. Plus you will probably need a footmuff which is £80-100 .
You can also get them second hand, there are bargains out there. I am hoping to use mine twice so hopefully will get my moneys worth.
You can get a pram nuch cheaper but i just really liked the suspension/functionalities/foam tyres etc

thanks, no i'm happy to get it, just more concerned that i'm missing parts of it?! luckily OH's dad has offered to buy it for us :)

i noticed in the window of peter jones on kings road today, there is a missoni bugaboo now, not really my thing but very funky!! xx

Bugaboo bee have missoni now, not sure cameleon does.If you shop around ike I did and order on internet, it will be a bit cheaper. I think people have grand in mind because when you are talkin bugaboo, accessories and a car seat, it will probably end up being a grand. I can drop you links to where I ordered mine so you can take a look, very friendly service as opposed to Mothercare! I think Peppermint does good deals when you buy bugaboo+car seat etc.

Keep us updated on the cat-knapping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back