FINALLY STARTED BUYING STUFF.

1sttimemum

Reaction score
I went to asda today and got 3 basic short sleeced sleepsuits, a big pak of 54 pampers newborn nappies (£6.98) and 4 packets of 82 asdas wipes (not the smartprice ones although prob just as good) for £1.60, they were reduced from £3 odd. And some palmers strecth mark cream, does anybody no if this stuff works?

XXXXXXX

well done hun :)

you got some good bargains, that was great for the nappies! is that the cocoa butter stretchmark cream?

xxx

i belive it works hun as ive only used to it on my belly and i dont have a single mark yet on my thighs and boobies were i havant used it they are bad, and once ive used it on them they do fade a little bit :)
and you got some great bargins :)
manda xx

Hi 1sstimemum i see you our only 3 days behind me fir you due date.
Have you had your 20/21 week scan yet?
Im text buddies with Babybee as she 21 weeks too, would you like to join us? i'll pm you my number

So is about £7 normal for 54 pampers nappies? They were the cheapest with the most in. How long do people think 54 will last?
X

I have the palmes stretch cream and its good stuff. I'm not sure if it'll make much difference but i figured i might as well try it!

Working with kids ive heard from the staff who work with the litte ones they go through nappies like there going out of fashion. So i have a feeling with a newborns poo weeing rate not very long.
I'll defo be buying in bulk when my boy is born!

I bought some of that stretch mark cream last week, put it on after my shower, and come out in a massive rash the following morning, so be carefull.

xxx

1sttimemum said:
So is about £7 normal for 54 pampers nappies? They were the cheapest with the most in. How long do people think 54 will last?
X

i think they say about 10-15 nappies a day for the first week so it will last a few days hun :)
manda xx

:shock: i cant remember going through that many nappies when we 1st had Oliver i think about 7 at the most!!!!!!!

Thanks guys,

Sqiggle - i do remember reading that it could give you a rash due to skin being so hormonal.

SO prob about a week for those nappies? We've not totally decided on to use reusables or throw aways yet. thought id get a couple of these to get me started when baby is first here,

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back