Finally Ovulating!!

Chellybaby88

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I don't think there are many of the TTCrs left in this room from when i joined so i think I'll reintroduce myself.

My name is Chell, I'm 22 and already have a 4 year old daughter. I have been TTC for the past 18 months after coming off the depo injection.

I haven't been on this for a while as i was just getting really stressed out about TTC and why it wasn't happening etc. So i decided to take a break. During that break i got a faint BFP and then lost the baby the next day. I was heartbroken but I have had a real support from my OH and i realise that the baby was gone for a reason.

Anyway, I have been a lurker on the site for the past few months and have finally decided to start posting again.

I have been getting EWCM for the last 2 days and have BD every night. I have just been to the toilet and taken a OT and it is FINALLY showing up a line. The line isn't as dark as the control line which means i may have already OV or i am about to. I am going to get a few more BDs in just to be sure.

Can you fellow TTCrs introduce yourselfs please and let me know a little about your story?

:dust: to everyone!! xx

Last edited:
hi chelly, i have been ttc for 7 months now, onto cycle 8. welcome back to the forum. i was just going to say that it sounds as though you may ovulate soon so get lots of bd'ing in. best of luckk xx

Hiya, welcome back to the forum. :wave:

I've bumped up a thread I started that got everyone chatting if you want to join in. :)

Sorry to hear about your MC hun, sounds like now is a fab time to get BDing for you hun, :pray: you catch it!

I'm Miss J, joined in September and on Cycle 3 - I have irregular periods so makes TTC a bit harder but using OTs and looking like it's soon to be a positive so getting plenty of BDing in! :dance:

x x

Welcome back. :)

I've been here for a year now & this is cycle 13.

Hope it's not too long before you're off to tri 1. :)

Hey, I'm traci. Been ttc for about 14 months with no luck. Got a scan today to see if I have pcos!

Hope you get a bfp soon!! And welcome back, its always good to take a break tho! xx

Thanks for your replies girls :)

I feel so excited about the test that i could laugh scream and cry lol

OH won't know what hit him when i get home :whistle:

I can't really talk to anyone about this kind of stuff, especially OH as he said ok to TTc but didnt want to hear all the details lol I told my sister straight away and she was over the moon for me that I now know that all my bits are working lol

Good luck to you all and let's hope we can have a nice BFP present for Xmas!!

:dust:

Hey chellybaby88

Welcome back!

I'm 26 and trying for our first baby, well i have been TTC since september and got BFP first month but had MMC discovered at scan. So now i'm back ttc again :)

Hi I'm Tracey, Been on here since May 2010 but only TTC since October - Currently cycle 2. I've a 4 year old son and a 7yr old step-son. A very sexy DH (firefighter with muscles on muscles) and its really hard not trying to BD him every night ha ha
Good luck on your positive OPK - welcome back!! Get shagging.... ahem I mean BD often.... Oh I'm 38 and own a Travel Agency - YAY - get me on the next flight outa here! Currently in 2WW

:rofl::rofl: Lmao tracey,yr nuts!!!

Hey there,

Im kelly,27 and am on cycle 2 of ttc.
I have two girls aged 8 and 6 and have been with my hubby for 12 yrs,we have been married 2 and a half years :)

xxxxxx

Hi chelly I have missed you on the forum glad the break done you good. Well as you can see I am still here almost 8 months now having problems with my cycles last one was 12 woeeks ago got a scan in Jan to see if they can find out what is the problem. Sorry about your mmc. Hope to see you around more x x

Hi there Chelly :good:

Sorry for you haven't had a bit of a rough time of things recently :hug:

Ummm... I'm Louise and i have a Pikachu problem and i'm 25 and on my 6th cycle but just been told that i'll have to have ICSI because hubby has duff sperm so we are trying to sort that out and it sucks.

I'm going through a bit of a bitter and twisted "poor me" phase but i'm hoping i'll get over myself soon ;)

Last edited:
Hi all, I got AF today so am moving on to cycle 13. Trying for our first and getting seriously impatient (well have been for a while actually). Hubby's sperm is ok apparently but starting to think it must be me.
Love the feeling of getting positive OPKs though, it's the only line I ever see....sigh...

Hi ladies

I don't think there are many of the TTCrs left in this room from when i joined so i think I'll reintroduce myself.

My name is Chell, I'm 22 and already have a 4 year old daughter. I have been TTC for the past 18 months after coming off the depo injection.

I haven't been on this for a while as i was just getting really stressed out about TTC and why it wasn't happening etc. So i decided to take a break. During that break i got a faint BFP and then lost the baby the next day. I was heartbroken but I have had a real support from my OH and i realise that the baby was gone for a reason.

Anyway, I have been a lurker on the site for the past few months and have finally decided to start posting again.

I have been getting EWCM for the last 2 days and have BD every night. I have just been to the toilet and taken a OT and it is FINALLY showing up a line. The line isn't as dark as the control line which means i may have already OV or i am about to. I am going to get a few more BDs in just to be sure.

Can you fellow TTCrs introduce yourselfs please and let me know a little about your story?

:dust: to everyone!! xx

Hi Chellybaby88,

My names Andrea, recently turned 23 been with my Fiance for nearly 5 years now, looking to get married in 2013 and hoping to have a little one before then and have he/she walk down the isle with me too.

I also was on the depo injection, have been on it for 2 years. I only came off it on 6th December this year. How long did it take for your AF to return! I didn't realise it was so complicated!

We did fall pregnant in 2006 but had a miscarraige, it didn't take long to get a BFP but I don't want to assume that im fertile!

Good luck with the testing! and lots of baby dust!:dust:

Hi Andrea

It took around 4 months for my AF to return but over a year for my cycle to settle down. Just started having regular 31 day cycles. If i knew that the jag wouldve done this to me I would never have had it.

Sorry to hear about your MC :hugs:

Thanks hun hope you get a BFP soon too!!

xx

Last edited:
hi. nice to meet you...:wave:
Im Nikki 25. Ttc for 14 months so far No luck

Nice to meet you all :wave:

It feels so nice to be back on here and able to speak about TTC and supporting each other. I've missed it the last few months!

I feel like I have been TTC forever but I know we will all get our BFPs soon...I mean it has to happen eventually right? xx

I've posted this in the OPK section but no harm posting it here as well x

This is my test from this afternoon...definately getting darker so should be OV soon. Relieved because i thought i may have OV earlier so glad i get to BD a few more times to be on the safe side xx

CD15

Attachments

• fac5f5719e43.jpg
    fac5f5719e43.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey luvie,
I'm Louise 24, hubby is 44!
We are ttc in cycle 2, hubby has 2 sons from previous marriage- hoping we get our bfp soon x

hi hun im jodie im 21 and currently in cycle 4, i have a 5 year old son called alfie and my oh is called gavin, im hoping for a 2011 baby i am currently waiting for ovulation :)
welcome back, even though i dont think you was here when i joined in october .... i havent a clue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back