FINALLY got my scan date!

moss

Reaction score
I am so relieved. I was upset at the letter not coming again today so I called my GP and got the number for the antenatal bookings. I called them and they told me my scan is on Friday! I am so happy I called or else I would have missed it.

Now I am excited and terrified! Obviously I am scared of the bad news I can get, but I am also really worried that I am going to find out I am only at 2 months or something rather than the 12-14 that I have convinced myself of. Wish me luck, please!

Good luck honey! Highly doubtful you would be 2 mths, it would most likely be days out or a week either side but ot that much ;)

Good luck!!

x

Thanks. Well, my guess is more random than normal because I have PCOs and my last cycle was August. D: Haha

Ahh i see, hmm do you have any symtpoms and if so when did they start because normally naseua kicks in about 6 weeks so maybe count from there??

Well I remember specifically feeling nauseous on 10 December (I had an exam that day), but I can't remember before then because of the exam stress. That would make sense for around 12 weeks... And I was admitted to hospital three days before Christmas because I was so sick that I needed rehydrating and things. They should have scanned me then but didn't seem like they could be bothered, to be honest.

Most likely you are around 12 weeks then hon. Morning sickness is odd it just comes on, can do as early as 5 weeks which is when mine was very slight.

Hopefully our prediction will be right and you'll have a nice healthy bub around 13 weeks old :))

Very best wishes :hug:
I've had morning sickness since 4wks :wall:

Good luck for tomorrow :D

Hope you are 12 weeks rather than earlier :D

Thanks! I'm not as worried as I expected to be, but I guess that's because I only found out the other day! I guess I will start to panic on the way there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back