• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fill me in

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me whats going on with Madeline, is this somthing that happened in the UK?
Ive not heard of it here ?
Can someone please fill me in in confused i know there has been alot of posts ont his recently
Thanks
Katrina

yes she is a little 4 year old girl who was kidnapped in Portugal on the (i think) 3/4th May - still hasnt been found yet :(

Everyones doing as much as they can to ensure she is returned home safely, it is very sad :(

She was 3 When she was Kidnapped It was her 4th Birthday Last Saturday!

She Was Taken While Her parents Were Our Having Dinner At A Restaurant Near Their Hotel Room! She Was Asleep With Her Brother And Sister When She Was Abducted

Here's aA Link To The Story

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2005 ... 23,00.html

It's So Sad Her Parents Must Be Going Through hell!

I Reaaly Do Hope They Find her Soon!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

still thinking about this poor little girl and her family..

really do hope they find her soon
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Thanks for that link .
What a sad thing to happen if she was abducted the family must have been watched carefullt in order to know she was there alone. Or im thinking maybe she woke up and left trying to find them ? Iguess we wont know till she is found ... hopefully safe and okay .
:pray: im hoping they find her soon am thinking about the family .
Katrina

The Police Said In A Later News paper that there was no forced entry and that the patio doors where unlocked! The parents could see the room from where they where eating but the couldn't see the doors as there is a bush blocking the view!

She could have wandered off! Surely if she had wonderd off they would have found her by now?

I think she was being watched and that she was stolen to order!

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, i cant stop thinking about what her parents are going through, but more importantly what Madeleine is going through!

All we can do is pray that she is found alive and well! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back