• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Few of naughty seed

kazlin

Reaction score
I WANT that babygro (in blue of course :lol: ) Oh mate, she is adorable and such a pretty little seedling :D :D :D

She's so sweet. Her face is so perfectly round and gorgeous!

What a stunning face! Gorgeous!!!

That last picture is amazing, lovely and natural!

xxx

she's way stronger than Ash, and so young! Ash couldn't sit forward in his bouncy chair if he tried!

K.x

She's beatutiful and really getting big.

Great pics. xxx

Shes such a gorgeous chubba like Paige :D Want to eat her cheeks! Does that make me weird :lol:

she is absolutely gorgeous........ you must be very proud :clap: :clap:

awwww bless her she is ace, she will be out of that chair before you know it

Look at her go, love the last one...wouldn't want to mess with that. :lol: She's gorgeous

She's perfect minda! :D

I'm very suprised she stayed still in her pram long enough for you to get a pic :lol:

shes flippin gorgeous!

the 2nd pic is my fave, its her expression. love it!

first pic she looks gorgeous! so fresh faced
and the last pic is beautiful, looks so relaxed :D

aww shes gorgeous- and love that pink and black skull babygro!

Midna, hiya long time no speak!!! She's beautiful. How heavy is she now, she looks about the same size as Katie. Sorry to hear she's not so good at night. Katie is great at night but suffers with bad eczema so there's always something! Just started K on some solid food - goodbye unstained clothes! Speak soon
Alfie
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back