Few of naughty seed

shes simply beautiful mid... :hug: :hug: but the beautiful ones are always pains in bums... :rotfl: :rotfl:

She is a beauty, I love those vests you put her in with the skulls on :D :hug: :hug:

midna said:
alfie said:
Midna, hiya long time no speak!!! She's beautiful. How heavy is she now, she looks about the same size as Katie. Sorry to hear she's not so good at night. Katie is great at night but suffers with bad eczema so there's always something! Just started K on some solid food - goodbye unstained clothes! Speak soon
Alfie
xxxx

Where you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen omg <3

Shes 18lb 5 now she lost the other week but she had a cold thing but done 5 last week w00 ...hows your baby ....was only wonderin where you got to yesterday ....Email me when you get 5 mins lol xxx

I'm still here just don't get chance to post nowadays - i still look in though and make sure everyones ok.

Here's a pic of Katie

cameraupto24_3_08001-1.jpg

xxxx

Must strap Finn into his swing as a few times I've come in and found him hanging out the bottom of it (not swinging but where he's wriggled down!)

Aww she looks like an angel, I reckon you make all that demon seed stuff up :lol: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back