Few more piccys of Jayden

emma1976

Reaction score
DSCF0023bandw.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

Awww Emma She is absolutely gorgeous. Love her little outfits !!

Scary how quick the first week has gone. Sure you feel the same.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxx

I know. Got the baby blues at the moment as well I think. I am really happy but it seems quite difficult being alone. Even though I have dad here to help when I need it, still not the same as a family. Im sure I will be Ok though and just hormones again :)

Hope you are your new little un are OK hun and well done again, can;t believe we're all with our babes now :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

I love all your whinnie the pooh outfits and stuff, i love whinnie the pooh and have some for baby as well, and i have the nursery Whinnie the Pooh.
the poor kid will hate them after im done
Well she is gorgeous
Katrina

Emma she's so pretty!
Such long fingers too!

Brilliant Christmas present aren't they?

:)

Shes gorgeous Emma, cant believe Im still waiting for mine to arrive, 6 days over now.

Aw she's lovely! I've been having a bit of the baby blues the past few days too. I talked to my midwife about it and she said it was totally normal but to keep an eye on it if it continues. I don't think I'd helped myself by starting to go on a diet either and sleep definitely helps if you can get any extra. It's such a huge event and it's so overwhelming she said it was normal to feel like it's too much or that you can't do it etc which did make me feel a bit better. Today has been a lot better actually- we seem to be actually getting the swing of some of it and I made sure I ate more. He also has a sticky eye that needed drops and they have finally started to work today so that has lowered my stress levels as I was sure I'd done something wrong already!

Take care of yourself hun and just keep hugging that cute little girl!

+++

Awwwww Emma she is beautifil - You must be so proud!

Just love her outfits - Adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back