• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fertility Monitor / pree seed

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
right i have just got a first responce fertility monitor (thanks again mel&bean)

now I have to start taking my temp on the first day of AF..... now is that full blown AF or the spotting????

and also pre seed, never used it b4.... anyone advice what im doing with and whens best to use it and mel sent me her last two packets?? wanna put them to good use if my BFP doing come this month

hi mrs b
we used preseed for the first time this month and as you know we got our BFP, im not sayin if we didnt use it we wouldnt be preg (well me that is not OH :lol: ) i used it on 3 BD times, most importantly though i used it the night b4 ov and the day after BD (just incasers) i put it in 5 minutes b4 penetration sorry tmi..... both times and lifted my buttocks a little so there was no spillage (again just incasers!!) then we got on with BD, the 1st time i used it was at the beginning of cm being clear coz i was testing to see if i liked the feel of it n stuff, as you put it in it is a little cold but you probably wont even notice......... hope that helps chick gd luck this month babydust to you :hug: xx

Sorry No advice on your Fertility Monitor Hun.

But we used Pre Seed for the first time this month, We only managed to use it once, But I put it in about 10 minutes before 'doing the deed' and i actually really like it lol, it's really smooth and silky (sorry TMI lol), I wish I could find some normal lube like this!

Edited to Add: Forgot to say we used it on Ovulation Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back