ferrograd iron tablets???

alex1988

Reaction score
I have meant to have been taking iron tablets but i didnt rush to get any because i am taking pregnancy vits, however when i picked up my prescription on wednesday i decided i did not trust the tablets!!! Im not sure why????
They look horiible and red and it says take 2 hours before food, are there any more i could take that anybody knows of ??

x

i havent heard of those ones,i am on pregnaday iron tablets and i have to take mine before a meal once a day. I'm sure they are safe if they have been pescribed by ur doc or midwife. :D

there is a herbal remedy u can buy from most herbal shops called Floradix,its a natural vitamin and contains iron to boost u up,its completely safe in pregnancy and comes in a tonic formula which u have 3 times a day before u eat.

Hmmm Im on Fersamal and I dont like the way they make me feel wither, black poo and feeling bloated as well. the pharmacist said to me its best to take them on an empty stomach but some people get cramps, if i get cramps then I should have them with food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back