cloth nappies ** help needed**

little*red

Reaction score
hey cloth heads
I got my little lamb birth to potty pack delivered yesterday, and i was reading the instructions on washing them, and got a bit confused!
i know you have to wash them 3 times before you use them to increased the absobancy, and that you don't need to use detergent the first time, BUT what about the second and the third time?
Do i just put them in for three cycles without any detergent and no drying in between?
OR
Do i put them in once with no detergent and then two more times with detergent and no drying in between?

A newbie cloth head would appreciate any help thanks. :D

I would wash once with nothing, then once with detergent, then finally again with nothing to ensure they're rinsed.

I do this periodically with mine anyway to prevent detergent build-up. And no you don't need to dry in between.

HTH! :D

Minxy said:
I would wash once with nothing, then once with detergent, then finally again with nothing to ensure they're rinsed.

I do this periodically with mine anyway to prevent detergent build-up. And no you don't need to dry in between.

HTH! :D

Yeah thats what i did too :)

I've just ordered my cloth nappies and will be doing the same, a plain wash, detergent wash and a plain wash again. I can't wait for them to arrive although babes won't be here till the summer....I'm just overly organised and impatient too, want everything now and have to wait!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back