Feeling very low

parry

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I'm 10 weeks and 3 days and have been feeling very low ove the last 3 weeks. Its partly because I'm feeling very sick , unable to do anything. I am here in UK with my Hubby and no one else. I feel very lonely and am troubled by the thought as to how am i ever going to manage this time.
I am crying all the time and feeling depressed.nothing interests me anymore.
Need your help and advise.
Thanks,
Parry

Sorry you are feeling so low right now. your hormones are all over the place right now and it can be very hard to figure out whats your own feelings and whats the hormones. feeling so sickall the time is no help either is it?

all i can say is its only temporary. hopefully you should be feeling better within the next few weeks as the sickness eases and your hormones calm down.

can you talk to your your hubby? if its just the two of you then its even more important to share how you feel. please dont bottle this up.

is this your first? do you mind if i ask if it was planned?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Parry and Welcome!
Where in the UK are you?
You are at a very vunerable time at the moment, emarking on a journey into the unknown. All I can say is it will get better, it's an amazing experience, and being a mom is the best thing ever! People will always tell you the negative things about having a baby, no-one ever tells you how wonderful it is and how happy having a baby can make you.

When you get a bit further along, go to any Ante-Natal classes your midwife tells you about. They are a great place to make friends with people in your position. Later, you can take your baby to baby groups and make new friends that way too. Also you could ask your midwife if there are any other pregnant ladies in your local area who would like to meet up for a chat and a cuppa?

Good luck with your pregnancy, hope you feel better soon

aww hun,welcome.
being pregnant is an emotional rollercoaster ride,the first tri,you feel rubbish but happy,excited etc all in one go,
then mid tri,you start getting into the routines and you start feeling better,then by the last tri,you're depressed etc all over again as you want the baby out etc.lol
talking will help and we're all here to listen

take care xx

Hi hun :wave:

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy!

I hope you feel better soon :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back