Feeling utterly p*ssed off...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I have been feeling really motivated about healthy eating and exercise in the past 3 weeks. Eaten really well, exercised loads, and felt like I was making real inroads and have been really chuffed that I have got back into some of my size 12 stuff...

Well that was until I saw pics of me from the meet today... :cry: :puke:

I dont look any different from what I did a week after I was preggers! Still got a horrible double chin and huge bazoomas that make the rest of me look mahoosive. :evil: :evil:

Im so dejected...so I just went and had a chinese takeaway and didnt even enjoy it cos i knew i shouldnt have ate it and now i feel even more sh*t.

:cry:

BAH!

Sorry girls just needed to rant. If I try and tell OH he just looks at me like Im an alien or sommat.

jen, you look fab on the pics, i know how you feel though
i think i look awful on all the pics i have, camera angles can make u look worse than you actually do in your own mind, in my mind when i look in the mirror i see a huuuuggggeeeee size god knows what whale, you look fab, you have a gorgeous baby and are happily married be happy :D

Im sure you dont look bad at all, but when you put alot of effort in for hardly any outcome it can really take the wind out of your sails/

I hate to see you so demotivated just by some pictures. Dont give in, you have proof that your doing some good, the fact that your getting back into your clothes!

Stay strong, stay motivated and keep going!You only gave birth 4 months ago! stop being so hard on yourself! you have done 3 weeks of being motivated and perservering, dont give up now! :pray: :hug:

I think you look a hell of a lot better than i do!!

Do you want me to remove the picture? :hug:

1sttimemum said:
I think you look a hell of a lot better than i do!!

Do you want me to remove the picture? :hug:

no its ok! Dont feel bad or anything! Its probably a good thing so I dont get complacent that im doing well when im clearly not.

I know Im lucky that i have a wonderful DH and son its just i have been trying soooo hard and it would be nice to be able to see the results rather than just feel them iykwim. :wall: :wall:

i totally understand, i dropped out of the gym after a month cos i couldnt see results lol how impatient are we!

Your doing fab, your already fitting in old clothes, you'll get there, alot of people say, it takes 9 months to put the weight on so expect 9 for it to come off.

xxxxx

tis true took me 9 months to lose my babyweight. not seen the pics yet but i'd bet my ass u look lovely and far smaller than u think u do! :hug:

Uch Jen!

You look fabulous! And what Trix said is right. I really am a true believer in the saying that it takes 9 months for your body to get like that, it'll take 9 months for it to get back!

I have only felt in the past few weeks that I am getting back into my pre-preg shape! I'm about my ideal weight now, although I've got flabby bits where I didn't have flabby bits before!

You are doing great, just concentrate on your little family and let time work it's magic!

xxx

Hun u look fantastic and ARE doing really well, stick at it honest your doing great! I look at photos of myself and in the mirror and think 'omfg what an ugly mingin fat whale!' I HATE my body and hate looking in the mirror cos it just gets me really down... Im back to what i was b4 preggers almost (3lb to go) although my body has changed shape but I feel like im the size of a house and truely hate my body!

I think sams right, its all about self image cos when I look around me at other people when out shopping etc im not THAT bad but to me I am iykwim?! Its so hard to love yourself when your in that frame of mind & I know exactly how i feel hun.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxx

You are doing really well! You are fitting back into some of your size 12 stuff that means you are making progress, you have to remember what you see when you look in the mirror/at photos isnt always what everyone else sees (I haven't seen pic so cant comment on them though) especially if your self confidence is abit low perhaps you could take measurements every week then you will see the gradual change each week and see all your effort is having results unfortunately these things take time but you will get there!! :hug: :hug:

aw thanks guys. :hug: And I know your right about the 9 month thing...its just that I was hoping to be geting preggo again around that time and i didnt want to weigh more than i did at the start of my preggo with James and then put on even more weight and end up looking like a huge heffa at the end of my second pregnancy.

Jo your so right, a lot of it is about own own self perceptions cos when i look at you i think you look great but I know you are struggling too. And Babylicious you cant even tell you were pregnant!!

I just really really want to get my boobs reduced as I know they are the source of most of my insecurities (cos they are so big they make me look loads bigger all over iykwim) but I also know there isnt a lot of point getting them done when I want more children. So I guess Im just going to have to put up with these awful saggy huge cows udders until Ive popped all my sproglets out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back