feeling ugly and updated pic of bump

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi all

I have just had a bath and thought i'd pamper myself, cream my face, do my skin stuff like that. I then made the foolish mistake of looking in the mirror and to my horror I look pants, My bump is perfect but i kind of ditch under my bump if that makes sense and my bum is really saggy and my back seems to bend in, whats that all about. Just wondered if anyone else felt ugly, it's putting me of sex with hubby.
2825916570044507452nbWrRn_th.jpg

You are not ugly and hormones can make you feel amazing or feel like shit.

Try being a size 24 and a over hanging stomach with the enegy of a 90 year old.

Now thats ugly honey x your picture is lovely and id be proud to have a body like that!

Your back is supposed to bend in silly billy.

Please take comfort in that your bum isnt as saggy as mine and im not pg. You have a lovely healthy looking bump and you dont look fat.

You are just having self concious day :hug: :hug:

Hi,

You look absolutely fine to me!!! Nice bump and you've got a good figure.

I'm feeling really rank at the moment too, mostly because I have had the worst case of facial spots since I was a friggin teenager!!! Have tried cream but they just get worse so I have to plaster them in make-up before venturing out in public!!! Yuck, I hate looking at myself in the mirror :puke: and I am definitely not putting a recent picture up here!!!!

My little girl was really cute and said she liked my spots - cheers Daisy, ha ha!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Try being a size 24 and a over hanging stomach with the enegy of a 90 year old.
!

thats me described down to a tee!!!!!!!! but then again i think a 90year old has more energy than me at the mo! :rotfl:

bowmanzoo said:
Hi all

I have just had a bath and thought i'd pamper myself, cream my face, do my skin stuff like that. I then made the foolish mistake of looking in the mirror and to my horror I look pants, My bump is perfect but i kind of ditch under my bump if that makes sense and my bum is really saggy and my back seems to bend in, whats that all about. Just wondered if anyone else felt ugly, it's putting me of sex with hubby.
2825916570044507452nbWrRn_th.jpg

Sorry, but can't see what you are talking about? You look very similar to me and I am bloody gorgeous :shakehead:

you look perfect, that bump is gorgeous! i think its naturall to feel horrible as your body grows differently. Im hating my boobs at this size, but im trying to just ignore it.

Hi

Thanks everybody for your kind words and I'll try and be more positive if I can LOL. Perhaps I should just quit looking in the mirror for a year or so until I get my pre pregnancy body back hehe. I am so happy to be pregnant though and can't wait to meet bump but I'm happy to miss out the labour if thats possible.

You look really good!!
But i know what you mean about feeling ugly. I spend ages getting ready to go out the other day only to look in the mirror and wonder why i bothered! Lol. I didn't look any different!

But there's NOTHING wrong with you!!! :) xxxxx :hug: :hug:

You look great hun!!
I know how you feel though-I worry all the time-i think other pregnant women look fab and thiink I'm the only one who looks like I've eaten all the pies!!! I'm sure I don't :pray: and I am proud of my bump, but that's what pregnancy does to you!!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back