• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling sick, totally loving it!

Kayelle

Reaction score
Anyone else very sick, cramping all the time, boobs very sore, but loving it!!!!

one thing though i wanted to ask, OH and I so excited and finally sinking in that bump soon that we had quite rough :bd: , afterwards had bad belly cramps! only lasted about 10 mins, but was worried! should we calm don a little atm, or all together? and if yes until when?

It is perfectly safe to have sexy time when pregnant. Having said that, I have abstained for a while until I know things are ok. Last time I got a bashed cervix and was bleeding and it frightened me.

I also feel sick and rubbish so I am wishing away the days at the minute!

how many weeks are you? yeah i didnt bleed but had tiny amount of pink discharge but tried not to worry
Yeah feeling sick all the time :(

I am 9 weeks on Thursday. Completely paranoid hence I am not on the roll call list and haven't got a ticker yet. Lol.

I had a MC in April and it broke my heart to have to delete my ticker and see my name crossed out of the roll call section. Completely irrational I know.

Don't worry about the pink spotting hun, your cervix is engorged with blood and if it gets knocked during sex it can bleed. It shouldn't do any harm to the baby though.

had major cramps that lasted 10 minutes.... like severe period pains after we done the deed, but nothing afterwards, jus put it down to cervix being in shock... horrendous pain at the time though!!!....
p.s- feeling weak, dopey and sick all the time... not loving it!! lol......

Aw Tor, i completly understand i would be the same! fingers crossed for you this time ! :D
Thanks for the reassurance all, glad its normal!
And i guess the novelty of feeling horrible will wear off!x

me and my OH dtd whenever we like and its fine, the big O can cause cramping but it wont hurt babby and slight bleeds are also a possible result but all in all it should be perfectly safe

I bled after sex and orgasm for around the first few weeks now we are ok if we are gentle and give it 24 hr gap between each time.

i just can't do it, doesn't feel right whilst i have a baby inside me! i know its daft, but on the other side i have been having lots of bleeding so its prob best to just leave the sex for now! :)

The only reason my OH isn't getting the sexy time much at the moment is that I spend all day everyday waiting to vomit my guts up!!! Sickness was a novelty two weeks ago, is now a complete pain in the arse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back