Feeling shite - OH not helping things

lillie

Reaction score
I feel bad for moaning about this, but just wondered if anyone else has this issue and how they dealt with it?

Any time of the day sickness has kicked in for me, and I've spent the past week falling asleep on the sofa and gagging when hungry/after I've eaten/if I smell something rank. I could deal with this but my husband is trying to compete! If I am tired, he's REALLY tired, if I ache he aches worse, if I feel sick he wanders off and leaves me to feel sick on my own.

So I'm not much fun BUT HE DID THIS TO ME AND HE ISNT EVEN SUFFERING! so what has he got to moan about? Am I not being reasonable? Am I over-reacting? You can tell me I can take it!

I guess its attention seeking, but if he moans one more time that his c0ck has dropped off due to lack of sex I'll remove it myself!

Grrr. (gag!)

I cant talk rationally to him because I'm not rational at the moment (think getting hysterical because he put a book on my side of the bed last night instead of on the floor out of my way)

god i hate to think what he will be like when baby arrives or ur in labour!! soo petty of him ud think he would be givin u sympathy n helpin u out! if he really felt sick n ached as much as he says he wouldnt be thinkin bout his cock!!! hope ur feeling better soon xxx

ahh Im so with you on the suffering thing, im having the same problems! my other half hasnt been as extreme as yours but hes been almost oblivious to whats going on and hes a part of the whole baby thing, I dont think you are being unreasonable at all, sounds like he needs to man up a little bit and start supporting you!

I guess if it was me I would just tell him exactly how im feeling physically and emotionally and tell him that you kinda need him to be there not compete with feeling crummy! so annoying.

Hope it gets better for you! think me and you are at a similar stage, im due a week before you I think! x

Just wait to your LO starts to kick you, you can show him just how and where by kicking him. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back