• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling shite & fed up :(

Duds

Reaction score
Yes, im going to have a right old whinge & can honestly say this is going to be my last baby (i did want 3)

I have been so ill with one thing or another with this pregnancy & the further I go the rougher i seem to feel.
I saw the MW yesterday & told her how im struggling with the amount im ill & she has taken bloods & put me on a double dose of iron which will hopefully perk me up as i feel so wiped out.
I also have had nauesa back recently & really struggle to eat. They are a bit worried about my weight as i have lost 2lb from my origanal weight.
I hardly go out & if i do its only because i have to to occupy Aimee who i really struggle with. Luckly the baby is growing fine & seems ok so thats all good.
Am i the only one who feels like this? I feel such a whimp & try to get on with things but have just had enough at the mo.
If anyone can recommend any herbal or homopathic remedies to make me feel better id really appreciate it & sorry for the moan.

Hope you & bumps are all doing well

x

hugs for u duds, chin up, think of ur lovely bubba at the end of it! :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel like that too. I have had a rough ride and have been in and out of hospital. I have another kidney infection again and im on medication for it. My morning sickness only stopped 2 weeks ago and im being sick again cuz of the infection. Ive really had enough and im counting the days down.

Your not on your own hun! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel - I've found this pregnancy difficult and went through a patch of being really unwell - went on for about 3 months. Not as bad as you though by the sounds of it and thankfully am feeling much better now.

I really hope the iron tablets do the trick and that the nausea passes soon

LBxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Same here, no3 and the worst i have ever been in a pregnancy, counting days (and nights), and (((((hugs))))))

Ive been off sick from work since week 18. I have been so ill. I faint, feel sick, have back ache, lots of pain in stomach etc etc. I have been rushed into hospital twise and I am diabetic meaning i have to test my blood 3 times a day and go hospital every two weeks.

I cannot wait to feel normal again, if that is possible.

Hi

So sorry your having such a rough time hun , i know how it is feeling so awefula nd having to look after a young toddler.
Hope you find somthing that works for you so you can feel some what normal again and just think its not too much longer till your angel arrives :hug: :hug: :hug:
Katrina

Aww big hugs to you Duds :hug: I'm in total sympathy with how you feel (and I don't have a one year old to look after!)

It's great that the baby is doing so well though. I think it's a paradox sometimes coz my baby also seems to be really healthy (touch wood), active and completely normal yet I feel so yukky. I shall have to tell him all about it when he's older! :)

I hope the double iron tablets take the edge off your weariness. I think I might be facing something similar after the blood results come through this week. :)

:hug:

aww duds i really feel for you :hug: :hug:
i'm sufferin much more this pregnancy than any of my others, i really hope that your midwife can come up with somethin to help :D

in the meantime moan as much as you need hun i think it helps to get it out :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back