Feeling rubbish!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
I feel rubbish today ladies. Hormones are kicking in with a vengeance today. I wanna cry for no reason. I feel weepy and fed up and totally unattractive. I feel like this pregnancy is totally dragging and I just look fat not pregnant as babe is so low. I am paranoid about something happening to this baby too. What is wrong with me??????

Aw :hug:

Ive been a bit like this, the paranoia is awful. I keep thinking my belly isn't growing and I don't feel pregnant and working myself up into a right state.

From past experience though it usually only lasts s little bit and the next day I am fine. Hope it's the same for you xxx

I feel EXACTLY the same! It's that horrible I between stage. No symptoms and not convinced 100% by movement inside tummy yet! I feel terrified at the moment!

I hope we get ourselves sorted soon xxx

:hug: it's only hormones....it will soon pass girls. I'm up and down like a yoyo too xxxxxxxxx

Totally normal to feel this way, i felt like this a couple of weeks ago but it passed, hang in there hun :hugs: xxx

hormones........give it a couple of weeks and you will start to feel baby more and also start to feel better in yourself...

xx

Thanks ladies think it was alot to do with money (lack of it) and the OH struggling to get work, xmas is coming and everything just got on top of me. I have had a good cry, the OH took us out for a drive and we walked the dog out in the country for a while. I've had caged animal syndrome as well as had no money to do anything and my arthritis and SPD has been so bad I have been virtually housebound this week. I know that on a normal day I would have had a fag and a drink and a moan and it would have been over with!!!! Not being able to do those things plus the hormones has sent me a little over the edge. Thanks for being there girls. xxxxxxxxxxx

i have had a fair few days exactly like that recently so it must be normal!

I'll jump on that bandwagon!!

Some days feel very pregnant but for last few just few fat and not pregnant!

aarrghhhh where are you proper bump?? I just want to wish the next few weeks away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back