• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling quite low

babyroo

Reaction score
I'm sorry to do this everyone but I need to have a bit of a whinge.
I am just so frustrated with being sick , tired and having no appetite.
Did'nt get much sleep last night, had horrible wind and after having about 2 hours sleep went to the toilet and was sick straight away. I am sick of people saying "sickness is a normal part of pregnancy" but it just does'nt feel very nice for me . I really love my baby and love it growing inside me. Just wish the sickness would go away!.

aww hun, i was like this when i was expecting Louie until about 13 wks, everyday i felt sick & like i had flu without the bad nose, no energy atall, couldn't eat anything & even the sight of food made me want to puke!!
i promise you this will get better & as you are very nearly 12 wks it is only just round the corner.

have you tried anything such as the sickness bands? i got them but didn't notice a difference, but you could try, i was desperate tried everything.
good luck & take care :hug: :hug:

I feel exactly the same! I have felt tired for the last 4 weeks and have felt constantly sick for the last 3 days and if I am fed up now, what am I going to be like at 12 weeks!?

Its the sickness that is getting to me the most, I feel sick, so I don't know what I want to eat, so I eat something anyway and then it repeats on me for the rest of the day making me feel even more sick!

You have my sympathies honey!!!!

It's not nice, we all go through stages of this, similar if not exactly the same. Just remember there is a BABY at the end of it, that always put a smile back on my face! Make it all seem so worthwhile! :hug:

:hug: I feel for you hun, i have to agree the 1st trimester is SH*TTY!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back