Feeling lost

carleyT

Reaction score
Hi there,
am new here, having a bad day and its not started yet lol.
Am 32 weeks with a baby boy, everything so far seems to be going ok, just lots of aches and pains, 5th pregnancy, i only have 2 living children though, my little girls <33
I lost my son to SIDS 2 years ago today, he was 34 days old, and ive tried to stay positive and focused but every few days i go into a morbid phase.
I look at all the clothes i have for the new baby, everything is all set up and ready for him, and the last time i did this was for my last boy, it ended up in bagging all his stuff up and putting it away and i fear thats whats going to happen again, my last son was v healthy and happy and there was no problems with him, so even though i have the docs/midwives saying that this one is fine, it dosent put my mind at ease one bit, im worried that I wont be a good enough mum this time because of worrying so much.
Anyway, just wanted to get it off my chest a little, and vent. And wondered if any1 else has been through something similar.
Carley :) x

im so sorry you've had to go through something like that.

i couldn't imagine.

have you thought about getting one of the sensor pads to put under baby in the cot? they go off if there is no breath movement in 30 secs or something like that.

one of them might help put your mind at ease a little.

I am so sorry that you have gone through this and I just wanted to offer you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear about your loss ive never gone through anything like that myself. Dont worry you wil be a fantastic mum, obviously you love your little girls and you are bound to be worried, dont put yourself down. Take care of yourself hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back