Feeling like rubbish :(

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I went out shopping this morning but by about 12 i was feeling dizzy, sleepy and had no energy :( I had some lunch and even had a big sticky jam donut just incase it was my sugar levels but its not helped, i cant go to sleep as ive got the emergency phone for work, anyone know anything else I can try? x x

---
-

Hey Hun i get this and i normally feel better after a rest with a cuppa, feet up and a mag!

Think it's our bodies telling us to relax, I forget sometimes that I'm 8 n half mths pg lol!

Hope u feel better soon :) xxx

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Thanks hun, Ive just switched Adams favourite programme on so hes good, got my foot rest and a drink and im just going to sit and relax, feel like eyes are just going to shut x x

---
-

Just as i wrote that, the emergency phone goes off :wall2: x x

---
-

Hope you feel better soon, know how you feel, I seem to be getting more tired now too, and lacking in motivation to do anything!

Ah rubbish hope u don't actually have to go into work and have time to enjoy your chill xxx

---

oh I know how you feel - I felt the same today! Just no energy whatsoever! I just wanted to sit on the sofa in soma koma like state looking into space. Horrible!

started to feel a bit better after I dragged myself out of the flat at last. A bit of fresh air usually helps.

Hope you're feeling better hun xx

Aww hope you feel better soon! :flower: Sounds like your body's way of telling you you need a rest x x x

Ah rubbish hope u don't actually have to go into work and have time to enjoy your chill xxx

---

I got called in :( Lucky it wasnt for long but i came back in was sat on the couch for a couple of minutes and i was snoring my head off, wasnt asleep very long with a 3 year old running around (OH was trying to keep him quiet but he wouldnt listen!) x x

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back