Feeling great!!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
After months of basically feeling like crap, feeling like I constantly stink of puke and generally horrible I finally feel fantastic! Today I got a friend to cut my hair and she even dyed it for me. There was no amonia, peroxide or bleach so it was safe. My faded ruby hair (it looked like burnt red) with 2 inch roots was getting me down so it is all brightened up as am I! Yay for happiness! To top it off my OH is treating me to dinner at the Beefeater tonight. I am gonna order a big fat juicy steak! :dance:

Its amazing how having your hair done can make you feel human again.
I hope you have a good night out tonight and the steak is to your liking.
I can't wait to feel good again.

i hear ya missSara, im feeling pretty weird myself. i went out on friday night for a meal and for the first time in aggeeesss i felt like me again!

Aww joann! So pleased you are feeling good again. It's nice to get some "me" time every now and then :hug: Bet you look fantastic - isn't it wierd how just having your hair done can be such a treat! I need to do mine and I love feeling like a "new" Dannii!

Anyway, have a lovely meal tonight hun, long may your feeling great continue!! Here! Here!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back