Feeling frumpy ladies, i need cheering up

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Hope you are all well, i woke up this morning feeling very fed up and frumpy and was hoping you lovely ladies can cheer me up abit. Stupid hormones!! x x

Oh hun :hugs:

I think there's a few of us feeling abit pftt mmph & blurgh today, dunno if it's the crappy weather or what!!!

How you doing though pretty lady?

xxxxxx

You are not fat or frumpy, you are voluptuous, blooming, gorgeous and are growing and protecting a tiny, beautiful, vunerable baby.

Your body is absolutely amazing and you should feel that way about yourself too :)

Oh hun :hugs::hugs:

Your not frumpy!! you are pregnant :dust:with a pink bundle:dust:

I think you should treat yourself to something nice to make you feel better, hair, nails or a sweet treat :)

Bet you look lovely and blooming, def not fat and frumpy!

Thanks ladies, i can always count on you lovely ladies to put a positive spin on things :friends:
I think you might be right about the weather kezza, i wish it would make its mind up exactly what it was doing! OH has just text saying we are going to have a lovely weekend picking out the wallpaper ect for little missy moo's, Adam's and our room and we have so much to look forward to. I guess its just one of those days mixed with silly hormones x x

I agree with the other girlies think not fat & frumpy - think blooming, healthy and gorgeous! Maybe treat yourself to a little night out? Maybe a nice dinner somwhere where you can get a bit glammed up? Nothing like donning the glad rags to make a girl feel good about herself! x x

All the girlies are right m2a, treat yourself to something nice. and think blooming not frumpy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back