feeling down:-( just offloading

GBLiz

Reaction score
uffffff....im feeling really down...this is really long but im here on my own with nobody to talk to :|

ok...those of you who've been through the tri's with me know my work situation how we get sent around the country for 5 or 6 weeks in each town...and how ive been trying to sort out buying our own gym SOMEWHERE which has had our hopes up and down like a yo-yo for the past few months...

WELL..we're getting there on buying the gym in scotland but we still havent signed the deal...the last gym fell through at the last minute so i am feeling the stress of it being so near yet so far...surely it cant go wrong again..but i cant breathe out until its signed....

and then theres money. My OH Kami had 5 weeks off when Anjali was born...it had to be 5 weeks in the end because of the way the job works in blocks of 5 or 6 weeks. Which was great but it meant he was unpaid for 5 weeks. So now we're on zero money- but it was ok cos he was coming back to work this week just before we ran out completely

BUT now he is on his last job before he leaves and we start our gym (hopefully) and he's been given the worst promotion ever....i wont go into detail but its a strong likelihood he wont even be able to pay himself because the promotion simply wont make enough money . After 3 years working his ass off for the company , (and usually making a good wage), theyve given him this to finish on . Im so angry and upset about it.

Lastly..because we couldnt find any affordable accommodation here (not even a defective caravan like last time!) we are having to share a holiday flat with Kami's new assistant.

Not that theres anything wrong with him, but hes a total stranger. Even if he wasnt a stranger i'd hate it! I need quality time with Kami for the hour we have between him getting home from work and going to bed. us. Kami is really easygoing so i dont think it bothers him too much, as long as he gets his chillout hour watching some tv! but i hate it. And i have to go into the bedroom and close the door to feed my baby instead of just whipping my boob out on the sofa :|

ITS ONLY FOR 5 WEEKS i know this and i have to keep telling myself that.

ok sorry such a long post :| :| i know nobody can advise cos its just a matter of riding it out. I think just a hug would help!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun thats terrible have lots of hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Must be really tough on you hun xxxxx

Just keep your chin up and remember that soon you'll be settled properly with your family and little Anjali xxxxxx

have some more :hug: :hug: :hug: i would hate to have a stranger in my family unit for that long, especially with a baby, i feel for you, but 5 weeks goes fast with a baby,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back