• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Bit down today

mum2be?

Reaction score
Now i know we are comming to middle of August Meaning that i have been of the pill for a year now.

I feel very low & just want to get back to TTC, But still waiting for AF to arrive after M/C

Its so hard everywhere i go there is a baby. I had my cousion b;'day yesturday and a 7 weeks old baby was there, everyone was holding her but not once was i offered to hold her so i know ym family dont wanna upset me but i feel so down.

Then lsat few days alot of BFP on forum which i am very please & happy for you all but there is somthing deep down which makes me think why that was me a month ago and why did this happen?

Sorry for going on girls just havin bad day :cry:

Aww hun, I won't even pretend to know what your going through, but I'm sure it'll pass. Don't apologize for moaning. I had a right old rant yesterday and that was only because AF turned up.

I've been trying for 10 months now. So share some of your frustrations. All we can do is try to be as positive as we can and if you're having a down day just go with it and don't feel guilty. BIG HUG!!!!
:hug:

I feel very emotional today i dont knwo why?

Im sat here in tear at work thank god no one at work

:cry: :cry:

I really don't know what to say, I hope things get better for you soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor love. I'd give you a big hug and a massive bar of galaxy if I was there!! It's the evil hormones making you cry. :evil:

I was fine about the whole baby thing until we started TTC now I'm getting a little obsessed. I'm sick of crying ALL the time too. Last night I went home had chicken, chips & mushy peas from the chippie. Sat in bed with a Toblerone and watched BB. I felt much better after wallowing in the misery!!! :lol:

Just go with it and don't be too hard on yourself. It's all natural what your feeling.

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Poor love. I'd give you a big hug and a massive bar of galaxy if I was there!! It's the evil hormones making you cry. :evil:

I was fine about the whole baby thing until we started TTC now I'm getting a little obsessed. I'm sick of crying ALL the time too. Last night I went home had chicken, chips & mushy peas from the chippie. Sat in bed with a Toblerone and watched BB. I felt much better after wallowing in the misery!!! :lol:

Just go with it and don't be too hard on yourself. It's all natural what your feeling.

Thx hunny, hum not you are making me want chocloate, might have to get a toblerone at lunch :shhh:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww honey, it is so difficult after a m/c, your feelings are completely natural. I have been feeling the same way for the past 8 months, it feels like the world and their dog is having babies and it isn't fair.
Don't give up hope sweetie, it will happen :hug: :hug:

Just get a little one. My view is I'd normally eat a medium size one so it's half the fat, therefore it's good for me!

I think I need help, 1st it's the POAS addiction now Toblerones!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We are there for you Mum2be - you will get there, don't worry.

Toblerone gooooooood :D

Sue

Oh hon its so natural to feel low espeically when ttc you feel like it will never happen, days can feel like weeks, weeks like months and months like flipping years!!!!

Can I ask why your going back on the pill now?

hugs

x

Sharne said:
Oh hon its so natural to feel low espeically when ttc you feel like it will never happen, days can feel like weeks, weeks like months and months like flipping years!!!!

Can I ask why your going back on the pill now?

hugs

x

I am not hunny, i mean that i have been off the pill for a year now and that is scary as i thought it would happen quick. how wrong was I?

I know what you mean! I spent 8 years panicking if I ever missed a pill or took antibiotics. Then when I stopped I thought by now I'd have a 4 week old baby.

Why does no one tell you how long it can take. I'd have started sooner.

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
I know what you mean! I spent 8 years panicking if I ever missed a pill or took antibiotics. Then when I stopped I thought by now I'd have a 4 week old baby.

Why does no one tell you how long it can take. I'd have started sooner.

tell me about it, the reason why i came of pill was becasue i thought i was pG this time last year it just happens i missed a period for no reason.
So i thoght to myself at the very worst i will be PG now.
And look at me i am TTC after a m/c waiting for af to arrvie again same as last year :wall: :wall: :wall:
I feel that i have got no closer than last year? a year wasted

hunni - you have a house now and definately more to offer a baby. I know you'll get your BFP soon. They say you are more fertile after a m/c too :hug:

Try not to think of it as a year wasted. Try and think of the positive things that've happened. Me personally 2 of my closest friends have had babies who I adore and weren't even thought about this time last year.

It's hard to be around them sometimes but the world is a better place for them being in it. No matter how tiny the silver lining on the big black cloud it's still there.

Hark at me! Wish I could follow my own advice!
:wink:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Try not to think of it as a year wasted. Try and think of the positive things that've happened. Me personally 2 of my closest friends have had babies who I adore and weren't even thought about this time last year.

It's hard to be around them sometimes but the world is a better place for them being in it. No matter how tiny the silver lining on the big black cloud it's still there.

Hark at me! Wish I could follow my own advice!
:wink:

Thanks hunny it is nice to know someone know how i feel

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I'm crap with words but v good with hugs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members