feeling bad :(

Zoe20

Reaction score
hi ladies,

I have my scan tomorrow at 2:20pm, and tbh im not excited im not nervous, i feel really bad about how i feel, its really getting me down too, in a way im dreading going for the scan, scared that they arent going to find anything. Surely it cant be normal to feel like this, last wk i was so excited couldnt wait to tell everyone. maybe its down to my oh not getting time to come with me, i just dont know.

Sorry for moaning,

Zoe

Nothing is normal in the ways of pregnancy. Once tomorrow is out the way you will feel alot better. It sounds like your expecting it to go wrong in which case your brain is making you feel the way you do to protect you. If it helps I found out I was expecting my third three days ago and was horrified, misserable etc I'm only in the last coue of hrs starting to get excited

everything will be alright hunni we are here for you and its normal for your emotions to be all over the place and out of control. its what happens with pregnancy and you will hopefully feel so much better tomorrow after your scan you will have to update us on what happens x x x

i think there are a few people that feel this way in fact probably more than a few about going for their first scan. I had convinced myself something was wrong and the sonographer found baby in seconds

good luck for tomorrow xx

thanks ladies, i know your right, ill update tomorrow with a pic too. gunna have a bath and try and sleep.

Zoe
x

I wasnt excited either but I faked excitement because I felt bad! But once we were on the way there in the car it felt like Christmas Eve :)
Good luck! We want pics! xxx

thanks kittyrooroo, hoping i do start to feel excited as im on the way to the hospital or at least when im sat waiting. i will update with pics and due date may even have a bump pic too lol

Dont be so hard on yourself, i wasnt excited or nervous either! I havent had one flicker of a sympton since i found out i was pregnant, I had convinced myself they were going to tell my i wasnt really having a baby and id lost the plot, but baby was there alright and its so amazing! Good luck and enjoy!

It's about as normal as life get during pregnancy, up high one minute , scared and feeling low the next, I'm sure once you see bubs is safe and well your forget all these worry's you've had before. Good luck with your scan this afternoon, do let as know all about it later xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back