• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling a bit down today.

kirlou

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

sorry to be having a moan, but im feeling down and cant really moan to anyone else.

The:witch: is well on her way, not due till friday but got all the normal symptoms plus shes thrown in some tummy stabbing pains just for good measure that i dont normally get.

I was really really hoping to get my :bfp:this month as i worked out that because i have o have a c-section i could have requested it for my late grandads birthday. He passed away a year ago in april so i would have loved to have been able to have a little one as a lasting memorial to my brave hero, after his 2 long fights with cancer finally got him.

sorry for going on just really needed to let it out. :cry:

hello

remember you are not out til the witch arrives and i had all the symptoms of af when i had my bfp. the pains were exactly the same as af....i could have sworn she was on her way. they lasted for about a week too......about 4 days before period was due and then a couple of days after

xx

Hey hun, just remember its very early yet if shes not due till friday, you are still in with a good chance

manys a woman has said they felt like witch was on her way only to get a BFP! :)

Dont lose hope just yet.

xx

thanks ladies, ive just got myself in the mind set that its not happening this month purely cos i want it even more (iff poss) than normal. hopefully im wrong.
xx

Hope you are ok Hun,

Sending you lots of babydust for a surprise BFP!

xx

yep as the girls said your not out until she arrives!! fingers crossed for you that she doesnt!! :dust: xxx

Try to stay positive, she isn't here yet, and remember af symptoms are very similar to early bfp symptoms xx

It's so hard not to get down isn't it? I think we're probably at the same point, my 2ww is over on Saturday. I'm desperately trying to stay positive. Trying not to symptom spot but just can't help myself. All this waiting just drives you crazy.

Like the other ladies have said you're not out until the witch finally arrives. Quite a few this month thought the witch was coming they had all the same symptoms and then nothing on D day except for a BFP.

Hang in there, stay strong and think positive.

sending you some hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all, I'm feeling much more positive about it now. I'm so glad that I have you all to vent to, it makes all the hardness much easier to cope with. Thanks again xx

Big hugs hunni :hugs:... Agree with the other girls, your not out till she gets you.. Im hoping you get a :bfp: xx

Fx you get your :bfp: you aren't out til she gets you :hug: chin up Hun xxx

she got me! heres to a more positive month! thanks everyone for the support! xx

I agree with the girls...its not over untill she's there!

Lots of luck and hugs to you hun!

xx

This is our third month trying. Usually my periods are bang on the 28 days but one in December was 26 days and last one 30 days, how I got my hopes up last month!

I did OPK this month and it came up positive at day 10, although my slippery CM was two days before?? Is that normal or am I weird!

TTC sure does turn you into a crazy person!

I know what you mean Lady28. When we first started ttc my first cycle was 28 days, than I had one of 30 days and than one of 33 days...I was going insane!! Now, they're more regular, luckily!

Good luck to all of you girls!

Lets try not to think too much!!! (easier said than done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back